Neue Galerie New York
1048 Fifth Avenue (at 86th Street)
New York, NY 10028
For a map of the neighborhood, directions to the museum, and nearby parking, click here
The museum is closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
The museum will be open until 3pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
For a more detailed list of holiday hours, click here.
Tickets are available for purchase during regular business hours for same-day entry.
- General Admission $22
- Senior Admission (65 and older) $16
- Student/Educator Admission (valid identification required) $12
- Visitors with Disabilities Admission $12
- Free admission is offered on the First Friday of every month from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Children under 12 are not admitted and children aged 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult. To learn more about the museum’s child policy, please see Visitor Policies.
The museum also offers Premium Admission. For an additional cost, visitors are able to purchase tickets in advance for guaranteed admittance to the museum within a designated 30-minute time slot. Premium Admission tickets are available here.
First Fridays is made possible with the generous support of U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management.
PUBLIC, GUIDED, AND AUDIO TOURS
Public Tours will resume October 5, 2018.
To schedule a guided tour with the Education and Visitor Services Department, please follow this link.
The museum offers Acoustiguide audio tours. These are complimentary with admission and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Audio tour units are t-coil compatible and are available in English only.
The audio tour is also available for free download on both iTunes and Google Play. To download the audio tour before your visit, click the links below.